Download care instructions HERE —> Bonnymia care for your product
Resin/wood is tough and hard to break and will yellow over time, however some precautions are necessary to ensure that your piece lasts you for the longest time:
* Best cleaned with a soft cloth or water and mild soap if needed. Do not leave in water, wipe dry after cleaning.
* Do not use chemical cleaners and products such as household cleaners, nail polish remover and other similar items.
* Avoid exposure to heat and it is best to avoid leaving your piece sitting in the sun for extended periods of time.
* Hot food are best not to be placed on the designed area.
* Resin can scratch, do not cut on the design area, do not use abrasive cleaners and drag on highly abrasive surfaces.
* Do not pick at the edges to lift the resin seal, it can cause water to enter your design.
* Oil your board as often as you wish using a food safe oil. Do not oil the patterned area. or to the back of it as it can cause discolouration.
* Not Dishwasher safe.