Buying handmade also means you are buying products that are unique. Items will look similar to the image but never the same. Every painting is created by me, these can be personalised subject to availability. There may be imperfections which are visible as well as stripped paint, lumps and bumps on the surface which make the designs have an old look rustic effect which is integral and unique to my art.
Unless Specified – Your item will be similar to the one you see illustrated in the picture but will never be exact as most items are made to order.
Download care instructions HERE —>Bonnymia care for your product
Resin/wood is tough and hard to break and will yellow over time, however some precautions are necessary to ensure that your piece lasts you for the longest time:
* Best cleaned with a soft cloth or water and mild soap if needed. Do not leave in water, wipe dry after cleaning.
* Do not use chemical cleaners and products such as household cleaners, nail polish remover and other similar items.
* Avoid exposure to heat and it is best to avoid leaving your piece sitting in the sun for extended periods of time.
* Hot food are best not to be placed on the designed area.
* Resin can scratch, do not cut on the design area, do not use abrasive cleaners and drag on highly abrasive surfaces.
* Do not pick at the edges to lift the resin seal, it can cause water to enter your design.
* Oil your board as often as you wish using a food safe oil. Do not oil the patterned area. or to the back of it as it can cause discolouration.
* Not Dishwasher safe.